Our Quickbooks and Xero accounting services are available at a flat fee of just US$ 10 per hour
Bookkeeping And Accounting
We take care of your company’s daily transaction recording in the virtual accounting system. We maintain the Client’s books and records in accordance to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and local rules and regulations.
- Setting up accounting systems and software properly
- Book keeping (entering Transactions)
- General Ledger and journals entries
- Account Receivables & Accounts Payables Reconciliation
- Monthly Reconciliation of Credit Card Accounts and bank Accounts
- Vat ledgers and coding
- Perform checks and end of year processes
- Preparation of final accounts and various reports for analytical purposes
- Provide general business administrative support
AP And AR Processing
We manage our clients AP in a somewhat simpler manner using Hubdoc and Bill.com, however not limited to these softwares. Our services include but not limited to:
- Document storage and retrieval
- Receiving and processing incoming invoices.
- Audit and reconciliation of scanned invoices
- Preparing invoices for approval
We can take care of Vat Returns of different types – Flat Rate, Standard VAT and Cash VAT. The softwares we use can file VAT with HMRC(UK) directly. For non-HMRC clients, the returns are filed with the appropriate government agencies respectively.
Every business needs to analyze its financials, and compare them with estimates and targets, to get a better understanding of the right and wrong moves undertaken. We help you do that with our experts helping you out in the fields of:
- Profit and loss statement
- Balance sheet
- Cash Flow Statements
- Variance Reports
And many more.
Virtual CFO and Advisory
Small businesses that hire a Virtual CFO get access to an experienced financial professional at a fraction of the cost of a full-time CFO. A Virtual CFO oversees the financials to make sure the profit figure reported is a true and fair reflection of the company’s performance for the period. He also makes sure their balance sheet records all the assets and liabilities of the company to make cash planning for the next year as accurate as possible. The services will differ from firm to firm, but usually a Virtual CFO will:
- Handle all the duties of a traditional CFO, but work remotely and on a part-time basis.
- Monitor the financial health and well-being of the business, usually with cloud technology.
- Offer financial insight and guidance on all company decisions and issues.
- Provide back-office functions such as managing accounts ledgers, depending on the client and their needs.
Liaisoning and Agency Services
This is a unique offering from us which allows you to have all solutions at your fingertips. There are many functions which are outside our scope of work.eg, Digital Marketing, website designing, Graphics Designing Ebook and Blog Writing, Procurement outsourcing, etc. However, we are in touch with experts who can do this for you at a fraction of a cost of what you would have otherwise incurred.